Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Week in Review: Princess Máxima, 15-21 April

1. Receiving the first copy of an insect cookbook - yeah, if I'm understanding this right, it's a cookbook for cooking insects - at her home, 17 April. Beetle soup for dinner, kids!
2. a and b) Day 1 of the Turkish state visit, 17 April. I'm always in favor of a full skirt, but I can't give a thumbs up to a crinkled Kleenex box cover for a hat.
3. State dinner, 17 April, wearing the Rose Cut Diamond Bandeau and a dress seen previously (click here).
4. Day 2, 18 April. Yes, I'm going to have to declare this whole state visit a millinery fail.
5. Concert on day 2, 18 April. Better than the last time we saw this, I'd say. I like the white shirt.
6. a and b) At a conference in Paris, 19 April. Oh, the shoes.

Photos: Purepeople/Abaca/Daylife/OECD