Monday, December 17, 2012

2012 in Review: Crown Princess Mette-Marit

Best of the Year
Oh, I do like my Mette-Marit in pure white. And this (worn at Queen Margrethe's Jubilee banquet in January) is fabulously detailed, and there's a tiara on top. That's all I need.

Honorable Mentions
Told you I like her in white! Sadly, I had a hard time coming up with a roster of excellent appearances this year for M-M...there was some serious mismatching and meh happening up there. The end of the year redeemed her, though, with outfits worn on her recent trip with Haakon and the white gown she just wore to a charity gala in Berlin.

Worst of the Year
The Queen of the Frumpy Outfits, that's what this one is. One of the least flattering things worn by any princess this year.

What were your Mette-Marit favorites this year?

Photos: Stella Pictures/Getty Images