Saturday, September 12, 2009

Covers with 9.9.9. Postmarks...


Picture 001

The first cover I received of 999 from Col Suresh Bagga, Chandigarh

( The pre-stamped envelop is the right choice for clear date cancellation)


Hi ! Here are few covers with 9.9.9 cancels. My thanks to Col Suresh Bagga who sent me the cover with crystal clear cancellation of 999. This is the first cover I received from Chandigarh, the neighbouring city of Himachal Pradesh ! The second shown below is being sent to me by my College time friend Sunita Siddhu from Australia. We were in M.Sc. together. How nice to receive a special envelope from a non philatelist friend.Thanks Sunita for taking pains to get this lovely cover for me with 9 Sep 2009 postmark. So Nice of you ! It’s not only the happiness of getting this cover but also a great feeling of our friendship.Two unique special covers created by Jigar Desai …….Till Next Post…..Have a Great Time !….



untitled

A nice envelope with Song Birds from Australia



Special Covers prepared by Mr Jigar Desai,Mumbai

JD 2

Covers with several 9s


JD 1