Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Week in Review: Princess Letizia, 13-19 February

Here's what Letizia wore from 13-19 February:

  1. International day for children with cancer, 15 February, a) outside and b) inside. I genuinely don't get the gray + beige thing. Máxima seems to think it matches too. Hmm.
  2. Opening the ARCO modern art fair, 17 February. In some pictures, this looks red, in some it looks hot pink, and in others it's almost orange-ish. So, take your pick. I'm partial to hot pink!
Number two gets my vote; you know how much I love it when we get some color up in here. And it's a good thing she did opt for some color, otherwise she would have downright disappeared standing next to this magnificent lady:
(The purple wonder is Juana de Aizpuru, gallery owner. I know nothing about her, but I already love her for all the obvious reasons.)

Anyways, last week I got all excited over a wee bit of color on Letizia and you guys were all: "Whoa, OoS, settle down." So you tell me: thumbs up or down this week? 

Photos: PPE/Thorton/Getty Images/Daylife