Monday, September 26, 2011

Week in Review: The Duchess of Cambridge, 18-24 September

Here's what Catherine wore from 18-24 September:


  1. Attending a friend's wedding, 24 September, in Collette Dinnigan lace and Prada heels. Is it odd that the thing that excites me the most here is that she wore her diamond earrings and diamond bracelet? (Answer: Yes. But you aren't surprised.) Anyway, I love the dress - it's a COLOR! Huzzah. Not sure it's a hatty sort of dress, if you know what I mean (or maybe I just don't like those kind of hats), but it's a color, so I'll shut up. She also sported some major heels. All the better to see the bride over the crowd, I guess.
UPDATE: She was also spotted at the hair salon on 23 September.
        Photos: Daily Mail/Ikon Pictures/Daily Mail/Tanna/Stewart/Sunday Express/XposurePhotos/USWeekly